Monday, February 28, 2005

Rock, Well . . . Didn't (washingtonpost.com)

Maybe it's my youth (or the fact that I live in Central time), but I thought the show was good. Rock was a little nervous, but I thought he did a good job. His stuff about Law was silly, but then again he busted on himself and Pootie-Tang. The man on the street stuff was funny if not a crutch. The over the top stuff seemed more Dave Barry than Chris Rock. I hope he gets another chance, the drive thru comment was honestly funny.

The show in general was snappier than usual. It didn't drag on as much as usual. I personally was disappointed by the MDB over Aviator. Scorsese deserved the Oscar this year way more than Eastwood. The lifetime achievement may be the only way he wins, and that would be sad ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home