Wednesday, February 15, 2006

FRONTLINE: the meth epidemic: map - the reach of meth | PBS

I know it's beating a dead horse, but I can't help myself .... check out this map. It show the progression of Meth through the US from the West Coast to the East. Surprise, surprise Congress won't do anything about it because no one in NYC or DC knows about Meth. Not that I read everything, but their has only been one major article about Meth that I have read in the last decade (New Yorker piece about gays, Internet, and Meth).

My only problem with this wonderful documentary is how this balances against other Frontlines that feature drugs, like the Drug Wars. Does this mean that Frontline is against Meth, but for decriminalizing all drugs? I know, different directors and different documentaries, but a little inconsistent?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home