Monday, February 23, 2009

Amazon.com: Kindle 2: Amazon's New Wireless Reading Device (Latest Generation): Kindle Store

Amazon.com: Kindle 2: Amazon's New Wireless Reading Device (Latest Generation): Kindle Store

$359 is a bit steep. My issue with the Kindle is that it's too expensive. I know my weaknesses and the big one is that I lose stuff. The great thing about a paperback is that I'm out $10 tops instead of $359. I really do like the model that gets me newspapers over the air and I'd bet that the reading experience is pretty decent too. If they could come out with a cheap newspaper only Kindle ($20-50 plus subscription fees) I think I'd bite. the key is getting over the fact that I'm going to lose it and at $359 I can't afford too many of those. But imagine all the newspaper and magazine clutter it would eliminate?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home